Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hello Dear Shadowhunters

Hey there people of the Amazing world <3

I have been wanting to start a blog for a long period of time because I'm completely obsessed with the series The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices!!! I'd recently finished reading TMI and The Lady Midnight and am waiting for the next book to release, The Lord of Shadows....

I'm gonna write few fanfictions and reviews of books by Cassandra Clare, so stay tuned! I'm also gonna hopefully make sure you guys get addicted to this series, cause I am just CA-RA-ZY



Ankitha,
Fangirl Forever

3 comments:

  1. IM OBSESSED AF TOO!!!!!
    I've got a book filled with shadowhunter runes.
    Its Lahari BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM OBSESSED AF TOO!!!!!
    I've got a book filled with shadowhunter runes.
    Its Lahari BTW

    ReplyDelete